The Thea Foundation is excited to provide Music and Art experiences for Arkansas classrooms! Selective funding is available for Pre-K through 12th grade Arkansas projects requesting hands-on Music and Art resources and experiences.
Here’s how to qualify:
- Make sure your school is listed as an AR school on DonorsChoose.org.
- Create a standard or trip project for your class for a hands-on Music or Art experience. To post a trip project, you'll need at least 3 points first.
- Select “Performing Arts,” “Visual Arts,” or “Music” for your subject category.
- STEM-based and technology resources will not be considered for this opportunity.
- Only one project per teacher will receive funding from this opportunity.
- See below for project goal guidelines per your grade level.
Below is the amount of funding that you may receive for your project based on the grade you teach:
- For high school teachers, keep your project goal under $2,500 to be eligible for up to $1,250 in funding.
- For middle school teachers, keep your project goal under $1,500 to be eligible for up to $750 in funding.
- For elementary school teachers, keep your project goal under $1,000 to be eligible for up to $500 in funding.
Projects will be selected and funded at the discretion of the Thea Foundation. The Thea Foundation team will be reviewing all projects that meet the above criteria and will be selecting their favorite examples for funding.