Update 7/24: : Funding to support this match offer has been fully used up on eligible projects. We're so excited to see all the projects designed to help set up clean and healthy classrooms in the fall!
Clorox wants to help teachers make sure their classrooms are clean, healthy, and well-equipped for the next school year. That’s why they’re supporting one-to-one matched donations on qualifying Health & Wellness or Nutrition projects across the country in schools where more than half of students are from low income households. Projects that create a clean learning environment will be prioritized.
Here’s how to qualify:
- Make sure your school’s economic need is described as “More than half of students are from low income households”
- Create a project requesting resources to make your classroom a healthy, clean, and nutritious place to learn
- Keep your total project goal under $500
- Select Health & Wellness or Nutrition as your subject area
If your project meets the criteria above, you’ll see the Clorox logo on your project as soon as it’s live, and new donations will be matched while funding lasts.
Need inspiration? Here are some of our favorite examples of healthy, clean, and nutritious classroom projects:
- Every Day Counts: Help Us Stay Healthy at School! From Mrs. Callahan
- Make Our Classroom a Healthy and Clean Place to Learn! From Mrs. Coats