Update 1/16/18: Funding for this opportunity has been fully applied to eligible projects and is no longer available. We're so excited to see all of the projects that were created to promote clean and healthy classrooms! If additional funding becomes available we will update this page.
Clorox wants to help teachers make sure their classrooms are clean, healthy, and well-equipped for the new year. That’s why they’re supporting one-to-one matched donations on qualifying Health & Wellness or Nutrition projects across the country in schools where more than half of students are from low income households.
Here’s how to qualify:
- More than half of your students are from low income households.
- Create a project requesting resources to make your classroom a healthy, clean, and nutritious place to learn.
- Keep your total project goal under $500.
- Select Health & Wellness or Nutrition Education as your subject area.
If your project meets the criteria above, you should see the match offer applied to your project as soon as it’s approved and live on the site (however, it won’t appear during Friends and Family Pre-funding). New donations will be matched as long as funding remains.
Need inspiration? Here are some of our favorite examples of healthy, clean, and nutritious classroom projects:
- Every Day Counts: Help Us Stay Healthy at School! From Mrs. Callahan
- Make Our Classroom a Healthy and Clean Place to Learn! From Mrs. Coats