Infosys Foundation USA is sponsoring an Almost Home opportunity for computer programming projects from high and highest poverty Native American schools. The mission of Infosys Foundation USA is to help bridge the digital divide in America and to bring to everyone the skills needed to become creators, not just consumers, of technology. Infosys Foundation USA and DonorsChoose.org are proud to bring greater access and inclusion in computer science education to teachers like you!
Here's how to qualify:
- Post a project directly relates to and uses the key phrase computer programming and is submitted in a Math & Science subject category
- Total project goal should not exceed $800
- One project per teacher can qualify for this Almost Home opportunity
How do I know if I'm eligible to submit a project for this offer?
- Make sure you're registered as a 3-12 grade teacher. You'll see this on your "public info" tab.
- Make sure your school is listed as high/highest poverty on DonorsChoose.org. Check out our school poverty level guidelines.
- We've compiled a list of schools on our site that serve mostly Native American students, but if you teach at a Bureau of Indian Education school, you're also good to go!
Need some inspiration? Check out these computer programming projects that were already funded by Infosys Foundation USA