Need a helping hand with your first project? Spread the word with LIFTOFF, our one-time-use Teacher Friends & Family Code.
When you submit your very first project, we’ll let you know it’s time to share LIFTOFF with friends and family. Donors can enter this code during checkout, up until 7 days after your project is approved, and their donations will be matched dollar-for-dollar, up to $50 per donor.
How it works:
- LIFTOFF match is valid from the time you submit your very first project, until one week after that project is approved.
- This promo code will work on up to one project posted per teacher.
- Teachers who have had a project fully funded will not be eligible for LIFTOFF.
- Teachers who previously used any Teacher Friends & Family Codes will not be eligible for LIFTOFF.
- Donors must click "Apply a gift or promo code," enter LIFTOFF, and click “Apply” on the payment screen during checkout. They’ll see a confirmation message to let them know it went through.
- Up to $50 per donor can be matched for donations made using a credit card, or PayPal.
For more information, check out our guide to Teacher Friends & Family Codes.
How can I get the most out of LIFTOFF?
We know a dollar-for-dollar match can be a big way to get your donors excited about supporting your project. To spread the word about your project, check out our sample emails and Facebook posts for help in telling friends and family about this funding opportunity.
I’m not eligible for LIFTOFF. What are some other resources to help me reach my funding goal?
Don’t worry--LIFTOFF is just one on the long (and growing) list of ways to get matching funds! Be sure to keep an eye on our list of partner funding opportunities in your area. You can also browse through our tips for success to learn more strategies for giving your project an edge.