To help donors know what your classroom is all about, you have two photos that can appear on your projects: your classroom photo and your profile photo.
Not quite sure how they're different? Here's some information to help out!
Your classroom photo...
- is required. (Learn why!)
- appears as the largest image on your project.
- features your students or your students' work.
- should follow our classroom photo guidelines.
Your profile photo...
- is recommended, but not required.
- appears as a small icon on all of your activity around the site.
- features your smiling, professional face.
- should follow our profile photo guidelines.
Want to see how that will appear on your projects? Check out this example: Ms. Dinkel chose a photo of her band students before a performance for her classroom photo, and a photo of her smiling face for her profile photo. Here's how that appeared on her new project:
Or this one: Mr. Armstead showed his ROTC students for his classroom photo and took a picture of himself for his profile photo. Here's how that appeared on his project:
Looking sharp, you two!