Starting February 13th, 2024, our partners at Comcast have teamed up with their BUILD initiative to produce FamBiz, an engaging new CEO simulation game designed to teach students about business through interactive real life scenarios. You can earn a $300 DonorsChoose gift code for completing the game with 80% of your class, while funds last. The first 1,000 teachers to have their submissions approved will receive a gift code.
How to qualify for the rewards
- You teach in grades 7 - 12.
- You must create a Free FamBiz account. Upon entering your email and clicking “start”, you will be redirected to the account creation page.
- Register to launch FamBiz. Once you have created an account, this task will be visible on our educator toolkit page.
- Create at least one group and indicate how many students you plan to introduce to FamBiz (you must engage 10 students at minimum). Once you have created an account, this task will be visible on our educator tool kit page.
- Launch FamBiz with your students and have them complete all three chapters and assessments by no later than April 19, 2024
- Complete your FamBiz Educator Survey located in your guidebook.
- Upload the screenshot of your dashboard on a DonorsChoose showing that 80% of the students in your group completed FamBiz
- Note: At least 10 students must create an account, and at least 80% of students must complete all three chapters.
- Once you submit the Classroom Rewards form and your response is approved, you'll receive a $300 DonorsChoose gift code via email within three weeks, while funds last.
In the survey, you'll be asked for your contact information and to upload a PDF of your dashboard from FamBIz.
Once you submit this form* and your response is approved, you'll receive a $300 DonorsChoose gift code via email within three weeks, while funds last.
*Teachers will only be able to earn and redeem 1 gift code from this opportunity. Please note, once you have submitted, our team is unable to make any direct changes or edits to your responses. Disqualified responses may be eligible for resubmission.
For any additional questions about this activity, you can reach out to Brian Costanzo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're experiencing any technical difficulties with the FamBiz activity, use the BUILD contact form.
For questions about the status of your Classroom Reward, you may contact us through our Contact Form.