There's no need to arrange shipping via FedEx or UPS for your student thank-yous - we've got you covered! In fact, we ask that you mail your student thank you letters using the prepaid label we provide; it’s free for you, and helps us stay organized once your package arrives at our office!
To access your prepaid label and review our mailing instructions:
- Log in to your teacher account, and under “Fully Funded Projects”, find the project for which you’ll be sending student thank-yous. Click on the link to access your thank-you instructions. You’ll see a checklist with the three items needed to complete your thank-you package.
- Click on “Collect and mail student thank-yous”. You'll be taken to a page where you can access the prepaid mailing label for your project. This prepaid label is unique to your project, and contains information that’ll help us process your thank-you package quickly and efficiently. Please use this label to send in your students’ thank-yous!
- Remember: our office is closed on weekends and major holidays, so we can’t receive mail on these days. Additionally, points aren't awarded until a package is marked as "received" in our office. You’ll receive an email within one day of your package's arrival at our office confirming that we’ve received it.
If you decide to send a package via FedEx, UPS, or overnight delivery:
- Please remember that any and all costs are your responsibility.
- Please be sure to write your project ID clearly on the front of the envelope AND include it inside the envelope with your letters. Without your project ID, we won’t have a way of identifying or processing your letters, and you won’t receive credit for having sent them in!