Update due to the COVID-19 pandemic: From March 2020 until earliest July 2021, our student thank-yous program is paused. That means your donors won’t be able to request student thank-yous for your project. In addition, any student thank-yous sent to our office after March 2020 won’t be marked received until we have access to our office building again.
While student thank-you notes are not currently required, if you’re interested in showing some extra gratitude for your donors, we’re piloting optional digital student thank-yous.
We’ve got you covered! There's no need to arrange shipping via FedEx or UPS for your student thank-yous. We ask that you mail your student thank-yous using the prepaid label we provide because it’s free for you, and helps us stay organized once your package arrives at our office!
To access your prepaid label and review our mailing instructions:
- Log in to your account, navigate to your "Projects" page by clicking on your name in the top-right corner, and scroll to the "Projects" table at the bottom of the page. Find the project for which you’ll be sending student thank-yous and click on the button you'll see in the "actions needed" column.
- You'll be taken to the page where you can access the prepaid mailing label for your project. This prepaid label is unique to your project and contains information that’ll help us process your thank-you package quickly and efficiently. Please use this label to send in your student thank-yous!
- Remember: our office is closed on weekends and major holidays, so we can’t receive mail on these days. Additionally, points aren't awarded until a package is marked as "received" in our office. You’ll receive an email within one day of your package's arrival at our office confirming that we’ve received it.
If you decide to send a package via FedEx, UPS, or overnight delivery:
- Please remember that any and all costs are your responsibility.
- Write your project ID clearly on the front of the envelope AND include it inside the envelope with your letters. Without your project ID, we won’t have a way of identifying or processing your letters, and you won’t receive credit for having sent them in.