Once you've set up your account and uploaded a photo, you're ready to create a project and shop for materials from our vendors.
- Log in to your account and use the blue "create a project" button to get started.
- Select a project type based on the kind of materials or experience you are requesting.
- In the "What" section, you'll see logos for all of the vendors in our directory. Click a vendor logo to open a new tab in your browser.
- Just like online shopping, add items to your cart and go through the check out process. You do not need to input any personal or payment information.
- Once you've checked out, your order will automatically show up in your project cart.
- Use the "Continue Shopping" button to add materials from another vendor to your project.
- If you need to remove any items from your cart or update quantities, you can do that from the "What" section. For Amazon Business items you'll need to delete the items from your cart and shop again to change quantities.
- Continue through the rest of the project creation process to finish the remaining steps and submit your project for review.
If you have any trouble transferring your cart from the vendor to your project, check out our shopping troubleshooting tips, shopping on Amazon Business FAQ, or contact our team.