To edit your "live" project:
- Navigate to our contact form by clicking the contact form link here.
- Click Select an issue and from the drop-down menu, choose Edit my approved project
- Choose your project and click Submit question
If your project has not received donations:
Clicking Submit question will automatically set your project to draft-mode where you can make any edits and resubmit.
If your project has received donations:
You can use the contact form to tell us exactly what you'd like to change in your project essay.
To request different materials, you can remove your project and re-post it with modified materials by taking the following steps:
- Remove your project through your projects page.
- Find the project in the archive section of your account and copy the essay you wrote.
- Click "Create a project" to start a new project. You'll need to shop for the materials again (with any modifications you need), but you can enter the same essay from the original version.