We love seeing the fun and vibrant photos teachers upload when they register. To upload your classroom photo, follow these steps:
- Before you get started, make sure your photo follows our classroom photo guidelines.
- Sign in to your account.
- Select "Public info."
- Click "Upload classroom photo" under your blank photo.
- Use the section at the bottom of the page to upload your classroom photo
- Read through our terms of agreement and confirm that you agree by checking off each box.
- Click "Upload."
If you're uploading a photo to your account for the first time, it may take a few minutes to appear on your page. If your new photo does not appear immediately, refresh the page after a few minutes, and it should show up!
- Download and install the latest version of Adobe Flash (it’s free!)
- Check the size of your photo: We’ll accept photos up to 7 MB.
- Try uploading the photo again from another internet browser.
- If you're using Internet Explorer, you may want to try adjusting you security settings.
- If you are using a school computer to upload a photo, the issue might be related to your school internet security settings and the resulting upload restrictions. If you try the above at school and the photo does not upload, try to upload a photo from your home computer.
Still no luck? Contact our team.