We know that there may be situations in which you can’t take photos of your students for your thank-you package. Our team is here to help!
If you’re teaching remotely
- Take a photo of the materials that you’ve received
- Take photos dropping materials off with your students
- See if your students’ parents/guardians are willing to take photos of your students using the materials
- If you use video conferencing to facilitate distance learning using your materials, take screenshots (just remember to get permission if your photos show student faces, and crop out any student names)
If you don’t have permission to take photos of your students
- Take pictures where only your students’ hands are shown using the materials you received.
- Take photos of the project materials, or any finished projects these materials helped create, or the event.
If you’re having trouble uploading your thank-you package photos, check out some of our troubleshooting tips.
Check out these examples: