To submit your photos for your fully funded project, follow these steps:
- Log into your teacher account and under “Funded projects,” find the correct project.
- Click on the "full instructions” link. You'll see a checklist with the three items needed to complete your Thank-you package.
- Click on “Upload photos”.
- You have two separate options to upload your photos:
OPTION #1: Click the green "upload" button located on your 'Upload Photos' page. A new window should appear where you can then search for the folder where your photos are stored. Once you’ve found your photos, double-click on the photo you want to upload OR simply click on the photo once and then click the 'Open' button at the bottom of your file window. An uploading progress bar should appear, and within approximately 10 seconds, your photo should be uploaded and appear in the box. Repeat this process to upload your remaining 5 photos.
OPTION #2: Open the folder directly on your computer where your photos are stored. Select a photo from the folder and drag that photo over to an empty box on your 'Upload Photos' page. When you drag the photo over the empty box, "drop" the photo. An uploading progress bar should appear, and within approximately 10 seconds, your photo should be uploaded and appear in the box. Repeat this process to upload your remaining 5 photos.
- After uploading your photos, scroll down the page to confirm that your photos meet our guidelines. You won't be able to proceed until you complete this step.
- Click “Publish”. Your photos will appear on your project page in about 10 minutes, exactly the way they appeared when you published them!
If you experience any difficulties please check out our troubleshooting tips for uploading your photos!