Your thank-you package will have a due date when we’d like to receive your thank-you package elements by. If you’re having trouble completing your thank-you package before your due date, you may be able to extend your due date.
If your thank-you package due date has passed and we haven’t heard from you in a while, our system will automatically start reaching out to you with reminders. We want to make sure everything’s ok, and also double-check that you haven’t forgotten!
If you’re having trouble completing your thank-you package, we’ve got some tips:
- Your thank-you package photos are optional! Your thank-you package will be considered complete once you have uploaded your impact letter.
- If you haven’t received all of your materials yet
- Taking photos if you don’t have access to your students or are teaching remotely
- Writing a great impact letter when your school is closed
- If you’re completing a thank-you package for a professional development project
If you cannot complete your impact letter, you can contact our team and we will waive your thank-you package requirement. You can also request a due date extension for your thank-you package through our contact form. You will not be penalized for either action.