If you've run into trouble, often we have found the problem is simply the web-browser being used. We recommend trying a different web browser. If you are using Internet Explorer, we recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox instead. If you do not already have these browsers on your computer you may need to download them:
- Google Chrome - https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/
- Firefox- http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
You can also try using a different computer (we do not recommend using school computers due to their security settings and firewalls). Other types of computers you can try are: a home computer, a friend's computer, or a local library computer.
If you still can't upload your photos, try these troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure photos are the correct format and size - Photos must be in .jpg or .png format, photos cannot be larger than 7 MB , and cannot be smaller than 382x286 pixels. Usually opening your photos with 'Paint' or 'Microsoft Office Picture Manager' will give you the option to re-size your photos.
- Upload pictures one at a time: teachers often have success when they upload one picture and wait until that one picture is uploaded completely before trying to upload the rest of their photos.
- Upload pictures taken using a smartphone.
For information on how you can obtain a digital camera, check out our blog.
If you haven't already, first take a look at our instructions for how to upload photos for your Thank-You Package.
If you have tried all the above and continue to have trouble, don't sweat it. Just contact our team!