For an overview of how it works, first check out the Teacher Tutorial.
After you submit a project, we rely on you to:
- Visit your teacher account often so you know what's happening with your projects.
- Update your personal and school information if anything changes.
If your project is fully funded:
- You'll get an email titled: "Your Project is FUNDED!" Click on the link in the email and confirm you still want the materials ASAP.
- We will then purchase the materials and have them delivered to your school. After your materials have been purchased, a Thank-You Instructions link will appear next to that project's title on your teacher account page, so you can make a Thank-You Package for your donors.
- We'll ask you to:
- Collect permission slips from your students’ parents allowing you to take photos of your students using the materials
- Upload and publish your 6 best project photos online
- Upload and publish your Teacher Impact Letter online
- Print out a pre-paid mailing label to send your student thank-you letters