If you change schools and still meet our eligibility guidelines, it's easy to update your existing account so you can post projects at your new school.
To affiliate your account with your new school, take the following steps:
- Sign into your account.
- Click on "Teaching Details".
- Click the "Update school information" button.
- Click the "I'm at a different school" button.
- Use our search tool to select your new school
- Your school's name might be a little different, but you'll be able to see the address to confirm that it's correct.
- If you can’t find your school, click “Still don't see you school” inside the yellow pop-up and submit a request to add your school to our site.
All live projects will display your new school's name. Materials for fully funded projects that aren’t yet purchased will be sent to the new school address. If you no longer need the items requested in any of your active projects, you can remove these projects through your teacher account. Learn more.
If you've had projects funded at your old school, read our policy on who owns materials funded through our site.