Gentrify cronut humblebrag glossier pickled cold-pressed gluten-free. Before they sold out paleo.

Shabby Chic:

What to do when moving to a new school

If you change schools and still meet our eligibility guidelines, it's easy to update your existing account so you can post projects at your new school.

To affiliate your account with your new school, take the following steps:

  1. Log in to your account.
  2. Click on "Public info".
  3. Click the "Update school information" button.
  4. Use our search tool to select your new school.
  5. Your school's name might be a little different, but you'll be able to see the address to confirm that it's correct.
  6. If you can’t find your school, choose “No I can’t find my school by any search method” and submit a request to add your school to our site. Doing so will not change the school listed in your account.
  7. If your school is listed and has the correct address, select "Yes, name and shipping address are correct" and click "next" and the change will be made. 

All live projects will display your new school's name. Materials for fully funded projects that aren’t yet purchased will be sent to the new school address. If you no longer need the items requested in any of your active projects, you can remove these projects through your teacher account. Learn more.

If you've had projects funded at your old school, read our policy on who owns materials funded through our site.