Ready to take photos to upload for your thank-you package? We’ve got some great tips to help guide you!
- You have signed permission slips for every student in the photos.
- The whole class or small groups of students using the project materials or at the event (at least two students per picture)
- Students holding up the materials you received
- If you can't take pictures of your students because of school restrictions or difficulty getting signed permission slips, don’t worry! You can still post pictures which don't show students. For example, try pictures of the materials you received, where only hands are shown using the materials you received, or the event.
- Close-ups of students
- Photos which include student last names or classroom numbers. Look out for name tags or name plates on student desks, as well as classroom number signs!
- Inappropriate subject matter
Examples of awesome photos: