Ready to take photos to upload for your thank-you package? We’ve got some great tips to help guide you!
- The whole class or small groups of students using the project materials (at least two students per picture)
- Students holding up the materials you received
- If you can't take pictures of your students because of school restrictions or difficulty getting signed permission slips, don’t worry! You can still post pictures that don't show your students' faces. For example, try pictures where the students' backs are facing the camera, over the shoulder shots, or pictures where only hands are shown using the materials you received.
- Photos taken without a flash
- Close-ups of one student (due to privacy/safety concerns)
- Photos that include student last names or classroom numbers (please look out for name tags or name plates on student desks, as well as classroom number signs!)
- Inappropriate subject matter
Examples of awesome photos: