Starting November 16th, 2023, you can earn a $100 Classroom Reward for completing one Future Engineer Career Tour with at least 20 of your students.
To be eligible for this award, you need to:
- Teach at least 20 students in any grade-level.
Take your class (at least 20 students who haven’t completed the selected tour before) on one of our Career Tours by hosting the Kahoot! Tour in your class. Students can compete against each other from their devices, participate without devices, or complete the tour individually as an assignment. Preview all tours in the links below.
- Amazon Robotics Fulfillment Center Tour (K-5 version or 6+ Version)
- Amazon Callisto Space Innovation Tour (Recommended for Grades 3+)
- AWS Data Center Tour: Uncovering Cloud Computing (Recommended for Grades 3+)
- AWS Data Center Tour: Keeping Data Safe and Sustainable (Recommended for Grades 3+)
- Optional: Use the Teacher Toolkit to make it easy. Each tour comes with a facilitation guide, student worksheets, and more – download the documents from our websites.
- Tell us how it went by completing this feedback form. Your responses will be shared with the Amazon Future Engineer team.
We will review your responses, and if your submission is approved, you’ll be emailed your $100 DonorsChoose gift code within three weeks.
Please note, you will only be able to submit this form once. Our team is unable to make any changes or edits to your responses. Once you have submitted, you will not be able to retake the survey, and our team won't be able to re-open it for you. Also, this opportunity is only available to a select group of teachers, please do not share this link with your colleagues.
Frequently asked questions
What happens if I completed the additional post on social media?
The gift card for posting on social media will come directly from Amazon. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Have additional questions?
If you have any other questions about the Classroom Rewards process, contact the DonorsChoose.org team through our contact form.