Updated February 21st: Projects can now have a total project goal of $3,000 and qualify!
Starting August 23rd, qualifying projects will receive a 2X match on new donations. That means a $20 donation will become a $40 donation, and so on.
If your project meets the criteria below, new donations on your project will be matched as long as funding remains. You will see the match offer applied to your project as soon as it is approved and live on the site.
How to qualify:
- Teach a middle school or high school classroom.
- Request under $3,000 for your total project goal, including taxes, shipping, fees, and the suggested donation to support DonorsChoose.
- Create a project for esports, game design, game development and/or video game programming resources.
Note: This offer has a $3,000 per teacher cap threshold.
Check out these project examples:
- Esports Extravaganza: Getting and Keeping Kids Involved With School
- Power Up our Esports Future
- E-Sports School Competition: Help me give my students healthy competition while nurturing their critical thinking abilities and fostering teamwork skills while learning English
Creating Sustainability Games and Worlds in Middle School Science Class