What kind of match?
Starting July 14th, all qualifying projects will receive a 2X Match. That means a $20 donation will become a $40 donation.
If your project meets the criteria below, new donations on your project will be matched as long as funding remains. You will see the match offer applied to your project as soon as it is approved and live on the site. Please note, the match offer will not appear during Friends and Family Pre-Funding.
How to qualify:
- Create a project requesting classroom basics.
- There are two ways to qualify for this offer: Create a project requesting classroom basics OR request any item from the Kleenex brand.
- Classroom basics includes items like paper, writing utensils, binders, dry erase boards, index cards, stickers, posters, laminators and Kleenex tissues.
- Keep your total project goal under $500 including taxes, shipping, fees, and the suggested donation to support DonorsChoose.
What won’t qualify:
- Projects requesting resources from Puffs or Bounty won’t be eligible for this match.
Looking for inspiration?
Here are some of our favorite classroom basics projects:
With thanks to Kleenex ® Brand
Kleenex® Brand believes that every child should have the opportunity for the best start to their school year.