Update 05/21/21: As of 05/20/21, Funding for this Match Offer has been fully applied to eligible projects, and donations are no longer being matched. We will update this page if additional funding becomes available.
What kind of match?
Starting May 20th, all qualifying projects will receive a 2X Match. That means a $20 donation will become a $40 donation.
If your project meets the criteria below, new donations on your project will be matched as long as funding remains. You will see the match offer applied to your project as soon as it is approved and live on the site. Please note, the match offer will not appear during Friends and Family Pre-Funding.
How to qualify:
- You teach at a school where more than half of students are from low-income households. Read our Help Center article to learn more about how we define economic need.
- Create a project requesting resources that will help your students continue to learn while at home.
- Keep your total project goal under $1,000 including taxes, shipping, fees, and the suggested donation to support DonorsChoose.
- Indicate that your resources are intended for remote learning on the ‘Why’ step of creating your project. Keep in mind, some resources may still have to be shipped to your school address, even if you intend to use them at home.
What won’t qualify:
- Projects for resources intended to be used in a classroom setting are not eligible for this match.
Looking for inspiration?
Here are some of our favorite distance learning projects: