Update 2/1/21: As of 9PM EST 1/31/21 funding for this Match Offer has been fully applied to eligible projects, and donations are no longer being matched. We will update this page if additional funding becomes available. We are thrilled to see all of the amazing projects that our teacher community created!
What kind of match?
From January 27th - January 31st, all qualifying projects will receive a 3X match. That means a $20 donation will become a $60 donation.
If your project meets the criteria below, new donations on your project will be matched as long as funding remains. You will see the match offer applied to your project as soon as it is approved and live on the site. Please note, the match offer will not appear during Friends and Family Pre-Funding.
How to qualify:
- Create a project that focuses on mentorship.
- Examples include connecting your students with mentors, helping your students be mentors for others, or mentoring your students through a particularly challenging school year.
- Keep your total project goal under $5,000, including taxes, shipping, fees, and the suggested donation to support DonorsChoose.
- In your essay, describe how you will use the materials you’re requesting to foster mentorship.
Looking for inspiration?
Here are some of our favorite mentorship projects:
- Little Ladies: Books and Journals for Growing Girls, by Mrs. Freeman