How does it work?
Starting January 11th, middle school teachers can earn a $65 DonorsChoose gift code for completing an EVERFI Future Goals - Hockey Scholar lesson. Gift codes available while funds last.
How to qualify for the rewards
- Teach in a 4th - 7th grade classroom
- Check out EVERFI’s Future Goals - Hockey Scholar lessons.
- The Hockey Scholar lessons teach the math and science of hockey through STEM sports activities
- There are 12 available lessons, 6 science lessons and 6 math lessons
- Choose one lesson (either math or science), and teach it to at least 10 students. You can preview the lessons on EVERFI’s site.
- Once at least 10 of your students have finished one of the lessons listed in Step 2, navigate to your dashboard, and sort the dashboard so that students who have completed the lesson appear at the top.
- Here's an example of what your dashboard should look like:
- After your students have completed the lesson, fill out the Classroom Rewards form.
Once we review and approve your Classroom Rewards form, we will send you your $65 DonorsChoose gift code. Expect to receive your gift code within 2 weeks of submitting the Classroom Rewards form.
Please note, you will only be able to submit this form once. Our team is unable to make any changes or edits to your responses. Once you have submitted, you will not be able to retake the survey, and our team won’t be able to re-open it for you.
Have additional questions?
If you have a question about the Future Goals Hockey Scholar digital lesson, you can find your individual School Manager by clicking the Support button on your teacher dashboard. If you are experiencing technical difficulties, you can also contact the Future Goals Hockey Scholar phone and email support by clicking on the Help button on your teacher dashboard. A FAQ can also be found by clicking on the Help button in your teacher dashboard.