Update: As of March 14th, 2023, this funding opportunity is no longer available.
Our partners at Oak Foundation want to equip you with the best resources available to better differentiate instruction for students with learning differences.
Starting January 27, 2023, all qualifying projects will receive a 2X match. That means a $20 donation will become a $40 donation, and so on.
If your project meets the criteria below, new donations on your project will be matched as long as funding remains. You will see the match offer applied to your project as soon as it is approved and live on the site. Please note, the match offer will not appear during Friends and Family Pre-Funding.
How to qualify:
- Create a request for a professional development opportunity that will equip you with tools and resources to support students with learning differences
- Request under $5,000 for your total project goal, including taxes, shipping, fees, and the suggested donation to support DonorsChoose
- Only professional development projects are eligible
- Select the subject area: Students With Disabilities
- Eligible teachers can receive up to $10,000 from this funding opportunity across all their projects
What won’t qualify:
- Computers & Tablets and Instructional Technology are not eligible for this match
Looking for inspiration?
Here are some of our favorite projects:
- Elementary School: Developing Wings to Fly through Multi-Sensory Phonics Instruction
- Middle School: IMSE Asynchronous Phonological Awareness Course
- High School: Supporting Special Education Teachers