You can add a teacher or school to your favorites and receive email updates whenever a new project is posted. You’ll need to create a donor account if you don’t already have one.
To favorite a teacher:
- Visit their teacher page: You can do this by clicking on their name on a project page, or using a teacher page link that they share with you.
- Click on the button Get updates from this classroom under the classroom photo.
- Enter your email address (or if you're already logged in, it will automatically add the teacher to your favorites). Voila! You'll start receiving updates whenever the teacher posts a new project.
To favorite a school:
- Visit the school page: You can do this by searching for the school on the home page, or clicking on the school name on the project or teacher page.
- Click on the heart symbol next to the school name.
- Enter your email address (or if you're already logged in, it will automatically add the teacher to your favorites). Voila! You'll start receiving updates whenever a new project is posted at the school.
To remove a teacher/school from your favorites:
- Log in to Donorschoose.org.
- Click on your name in the top right corner, and choose the Favorites drop-down option.
- Click on the People or Schools tab and click the heart symbol or remove to stop receiving updates.