Starting December 6, Oakland, CA projects supporting ESL or Special Needs students can come to life at half the cost thanks to matched donations from GO Public Schools Oakland. GO Public Schools Oakland believes in delivering a quality education for all students, and knows Oakland teachers are on the frontlines of this effort. They’re excited to support Oakland ESL and Special Needs classrooms with this 2X Match offer!
Here’s how to qualify:
- More than half of your students are from low-income households.
- Your class includes students currently learning English as a second language, or students with special needs.
- Create a project requesting resources or experiences to engage your students with special needs, or ESL students.
- Keep your total project goal under $825, including all taxes, fees, shipping, and the suggested donation to support DonorsChoose.org
- Select ESL or Special Needs as your subject.
If your project meets the criteria above, you should see the match offer applied to your project as soon as it’s approved and live on the site (however, it won’t appear during Friends and Family Pre-funding). New donations will be matched one-to-one as long as funding remains