Over the years, you’ve shared valuable feedback on how we can enhance the projects page to better fit your needs and we’re excited to bring new improvements! We’re testing out a new design which is being rolled out to all teachers on November 16, 2017.
Now, it’s even easier to create and manage your projects. In the new projects page, you can:
- Set up your account for success. New teachers can easily set up their account from the projects page -- upload a profile and classroom photo, set up Facebook updates and make an easy-to-remember link for their public teacher page. A check will automatically appear next to each step as it’s completed.
- See what teachers near you are asking for. View a list of projects from teachers who are near you to get inspiration when thinking about and creating your first few projects.
- Access tools & resources. Easily access different tools and resources related to creating a new project and managing your account.
- Stay up-to-date through project updates. Now you can view updates and alerts that may require action at the top of your projects page. After you read through or complete an action, simply click on the X to dismiss an alert.
- Manage draft and live projects. As you start working on projects, new cards will be added below the project updates section where you can view the progress of live projects, share them with your network or continue editing your current drafts.
- Respond to recent donations. As donations start rolling in, you can thank donors right on the projects page under recent donations.
- Access current and previous projects. Access to all of your current and past projects in one easy to navigate section at the bottom of the projects page. A button will appear next to each project that requires action from you.