Thanks to support from TIME, projects requesting TIME for Kids or Time Edge subscriptions can qualify for matched donations! TIME is committed to helping the next generation learn about current events through grade-appropriate articles and helping teachers track student progress in reading comprehension and analytical skills. They’re excited to support TIME for Kids and TIME Edge magazine projects with this Double Your Impact offer!
Here’s how to qualify:
- Create a project that requests resources from TIME for Kids
- For grades pre-K through 5, TIME for Kids subscriptions are recommended; for grades 6 and up, TIME Edge is recommended
- Only select TIME Edge if you already have technology for this digital subscription in your classroom
- Keep your total project goal under $1000
- Projects requesting resources from any other vendor will not qualify
If your project meets the criteria above, you should see the match offer applied to your project as soon as it’s approved and live on the site (however, it won’t appear during Friends and Family Pre-funding). New donations will be matched as long as funding remains.