Thanks to funding from the San Ramon Valley Education Foundation, projects from the San Ramon Valley Unified School District can qualify for full funding this Back to School season! San Ramon Valley Education Foundation encourages SRVUSD teachers to request classroom materials and experiences that will meet student needs, inspire classroom innovation, and enhance the learning environment for students in SRVUSD. If you’re requesting tech for your classroom, it’s a good idea to check out the SRVUSD ordering guide before getting started!
Here’s how to qualify:
- Make sure you’re listed as a teacher in SRVUSD (teachers who team-teach a class are eligible!)
- If you team-teach a class, choose one teacher to own the account and create a project
- Create a project between 8/1/17 and 9/17/17 to be considered for full funding
- If applicable, outline your team-teaching structure in your project essay
- Select anything you or your students need; field trips, visitors, professional development, and classroom resources are all eligible (requesting tech? Make sure to consult the ordering guide!)
- Keep your total project goal below $1000
Projects that meet the criteria above will be considered for funding in the order they were submitted. Posting an eligible project doesn’t guarantee funding, so it’s a good idea to spread the word once your project’s posted! If your project is selected, you’ll receive an email letting you know that your project received a donation from the San Ramon Valley Education Foundation.