UPDATE 3/30/17: All available funding for the national #BestSchoolDay match offer has been applied to eligible projects. Thanks you to the thousands of donors and teachers who made this day so special for students everywhere! Certain regions below still have funding for a separate #BestSchoolDay match offer.
On March 29, #BestSchoolDay came back, and this year it meant that – for one day only – every classroom project on DonorsChoose.org was eligible for a Double Your Impact match offer, thanks to our generous funders. Although the sun has set on this #BestSchoolDay, it's still the perfect day to share your project, give to a project, and continue to make it the #BestSchoolDay for a classroom near you!
Thanks to our #BestSchoolDay funders, these subjects and regions still qualify a separate match offer:
- Hawai’i projects (thanks to Lynne & Marc Benioff)
- Lancaster County, SC projects (thanks to Mark Brodsky of Red Ventures)
- Cuyahoga County, OH projects (thanks to Dan Gilbert and the Cleveland Cavaliers)
- Tulsa County, OK projects (thanks to The Raymond & Bessie Kravis Foundation)
- Hurricane or flood-related projects from Louisiana and North Carolina (thanks to Gwyneth Paltrow)
- Oakland and San Francisco, CA projects (thanks to the Salesforce.com Foundation)
- Maine projects (thanks to two anonymous donors)