Update 1/2/18: All available funding for this opportunity has been applied to eligible projects, and new donations will no longer be matched. We'll update this page if any additional funding becomes available!
Right now, PNC Grow Up Great® is matching all donations to qualifying pre-K and Head Start projects in PNC's geographic footprint! As a special surprise, all pre-K and Head Start projects in PNC's geographic footprint were also flash funded on April 4, 2017. Teachers: if your project was fully funded, you’re also eligible for this match offer on your next project!
PNC believes deeply in the power of high-quality early childhood education and are dedicated to providing innovative opportunities that assist families, educators and community organizations to enhance children’s learning and development. PNC Grow Up Great is excited to support this 2X Match offer for qualifying pre-K and Head Start projects!
Need inspiration for your project? Check out PNC's free lesson plans in the PNC Grow Up Great Lesson Center.
Here’s how to qualify:
- Submit a project before 12/23/17 for the best chance at benefitting from this match, as it will end on 12/31/17
- Make sure you’re a teacher in either a public pre-K classroom or Head Start classroom (Early Head Start does not qualify at this time)
- Your school is located within PNC Bank’s geographic footprint (detailed map below)
- Select Pre-K as the age group for your project
- Create a project (Professional Development qualifies, too!) for anything your students need: materials, experiences, classroom visitors–the sky’s the limit!
- Keep your total project goal under $1,500 (including materials cost, shipping, tax, suggested donation, and any other fees)
PNC’s geographic footprint:
All qualifying pre-K projects in the dark orange states below will be eligible. Qualifying projects in certain counties in light orange states (read below for details) will be eligible.
Full states: AL, DE, FL, GA, KY, IN, IL, MD, MI, MO, NC, NJ, OH, PA, VA, DC, WI
- KS: Johnson, Leavenworth, Miami, and Wyandotte Counties
- MN: Anoka, Carver, Chisago, Dakota, Hennepin, Isanti, Ramsey, Sherburne, Washington, and Wright Counties
- NY: Boroughs of Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, The Bronx, and Staten Island
- SC: Greenville, Richmond, and York Counties
- TX: Collin, Dallas, Denton, Tarrant, Ellis, and Johnson Counties
- WV: Monongalia County
To learn more, please visit www.pncgrowupgreat.com.