Charles Schwab is committed to transforming lives through financial education starting at an early age. That’s why, starting in February, they’re funding a one-to-one match offer of up to $100,000 for qualifying financial literacy projects. Teachers: this means that you can help your pre K - 12th grade students master financial literacy at half the cost!
Here's how to qualify:
- Create a project that increases your students’ financial literacy
- Keep your total project goal under $1,500
- Select “Financial Literacy” as your subject area
If your project meets the criteria above, you should see the Charles Schwab logo on your project once it’s live, and new donations will be matched.
Need inspiration? Here are a few of our favorite submissions so far:
- Surviving Money Island: A Path to Financial Success from Mr. Hawkins
- Understanding Economics through Graphic Textbook from Ms. Smith
- Fairy God Mother on Strike...Students Design Cinderella’s Carriage from Mrs. Daniels