Update: 2/17/23: Funding for this activity has been fully distributed. We will update this page if additional funding becomes available.
How does it work?
Starting February 16, 2022, you’ll have an opportunity to help your students tap into their strengths and explore career pathways. This can also help you learn more about your students! The PwC Charitable Foundation is offering a $600 DonorsChoose gift code, to teachers who have created an original lesson plan integrating Your 🔥 Job in the classroom. The first 75 teachers to submit the lesson plan and complete the corresponding survey will receive the reward.
How to qualify for the rewards
- Teachers of grades 3-8 in Equity Focus Schools who have completed the previous two classroom rewards for Your 🔥 Job.
- Create a lesson plan to show how you would integrate Your 🔥Job into a classroom activity for at least 21 students. At the bottom of this article, you’ll find an example lesson plan template, or use a template of your own. You must upload this lesson plan in the survey to be eligible for the DonorsChoose gift code.
- Complete the survey by answering a few questions about your lesson plan.Your responses will be shared with the PwC Charitable Foundation and TIME for Kids.
- Teachers can submit the survey only once, and are eligible for only one gift code. Once you have submitted, you will be unable to retake the survey, and our team will not be able to re-open or edit your submission.
- We’ll review your submission and, if it’s approved based on the criteria shared above, we will send you a $600 DonorsChoose gift code. You can expect to receive your gift code within 3 weeks of submitting the Classroom Rewards survey (while funds last).
Fill out the Classroom Rewards survey
Q. It’s been 3 weeks since I submitted my survey, where’s my gift code?
Be sure to check your spam folder for a message from us. If it’s not there, write in to our team through our contact form.
Q. How will I know if this reward is still available?
We’ll update this Help Center article as funding runs low on this opportunity and once it is no longer accepting submissions.
Q. Can I take the same survey multiple times to earn more gift codes?
Each teacher can only earn one gift code per survey. Please note, you will only be able to submit each survey once. Our team is unable to make any changes or edits to your responses. Once you have submitted, you will not be able to retake the survey, and our team won't be able to re-open it for you.